Should you wish to extend rental periods, please inform us before the expiry date.
Your contacts at Elite Bars are:
For any technical issues or problems please contact the above.
Elite Bar Services
1. The period of hire commences when the equipment passes from the possession of Elite Bar Services Ltd (hereinafter called "the Company") or its authorised representative and the signature of a Delivery Note by the Hirer or his representative or purported representative shall be conclusive proof of the passing of possession and acceptance of these conditions of hire.
2. The period of hire shall continue until possession of the equipment passes back to the company or its authorised
representative and it is the responsibility of the Hirer to obtain from the Company or its authorised representative written acknowledgment of receipt of the equipment which shall alone constitute evidence of the return of the equipment to the Company but without prejudice to any outstanding obligations of the Hirer which under the provisions of these conditions continue notwithstanding the return of the equipment to the Company.
3. The equipment on hire shall remain the absolute property of the Company.
4. It is the responsibility of the Hirer to satisfy himself that upon receipt of the equipment it is in good working order and undamaged condition and the signature of the Delivery Note shall be conclusive evidence that the Hirer has received the equipment in good working order and undamaged condition. The Company will not be responsible for any defects or deficiencies in the equipment unless an appropriate specific note has been to the authorised representative.
5. The Company does not warrant that the equipment is suitable for the particular or any purpose for which it is or may be required.
6. The Hirer shall not assign transfer or otherwise part with possession of the equipment during the period of hire without the prior written consent of the Company.
7. The Hirer shall not take or permit to be taken the equipment out of the United Kingdom nor use or permit it to be used for any abnormal or hazardous assignments without the prior written consent of the Company.
8. The Hire charges are based on the assumption that the site is a flat level firm ground with easy access for motor transport. The Hire charges do not include any making good or repairing of damage to the site.
9. The Hirer is required to provide the contractor with either a plan showing the position in which the equipment is to be erected or should have a representative on the site for that purpose. In the absence of both then the contractor having erected bar or equipment where he thinks fit shall be deemed to have completed the contract.
10. The Company normally provides labour for the erection and dismantling and the cost thereof is included in the Hire charges. Only in exceptional circumstances and by special arrangement will the Company allow the Hirer to erect and/or dismantle the Company's property.
11. The Hirer should not enter the bar area while the Company is erecting and installing.
12. The Hirer should keep any part of the equipment that is a framed structure or a tent completely closed and secure while not in use during the period of Hire.
13. The Hirer should not tamper with any part of the equipment and in particular not affix or suspend from the equipment any item whatsoever without written consent of the Company.
14. The Hirer should not use any lighting, heating, cooking or other gas or electrical appliances of any kind within the bar area without the previous consent in writing of the Company.
15. The Hirer is responsible for giving notice to or obtaining permits from any authorities who are or may be concerned and must take application where necessary to the Planning Authority, District Surveyor, Police, Fire Brigade and any similar authority or organization. Any costs incurred in delays or modifications in the work arising from the absence or misrepresentation of all such necessary permissions and permits shall be payable to the Company by the Hirer. Where appropriate obtain a licence from the Local Authority. Any requirements under the licence must be notified to us in writing, at least 28 days prior to erection. Should the Company for any reason be unable to comply with these requirements, then the Contract will become void and the customer advised accordingly.
16. Where a premises is licensed proof of this must be given with a copy of the premises license or certificate. If a license is found to be invalid or expired it is the hirers responsibility to make necessary arrangements to rectify.
17. Where the company are to organise temporary event notice the hirer must provide all details of the venue, local authority, police authority at least 21 days prior to the event. Failure to do so will void the contract and the customer will be advised. The company will not be responsible for any costs incurred as a result.
18. The hire should not at any time during the hire period connect to any of the electrical/gas provisions left on site by the company.
19. The hirer will be responsible for any additional costs incurred to the company as a result of any booked equipment not being able to be set-up due to incorrect measurements, varying height levels or undisclosed site complications of which the company were not informed.
20. The hirer will be responsible for any costs incurred by the company due to changes being requested once the bar setup has begun
21. The Hirer should never presume that any other equipment is included in the Hire other than what is stated in the Company's booking forms.
While every effort will be made by the Company to carry out any order accepted, the full performance of it is subject to variation or cancellation by the Company consequent upon Act of God, War, Strikes, Riots, Lockouts or any other disturbances. Fire, Flood, Storm, Gale or Tempest restrictions on the use of Transport, Fuel or Power. Requisitioning Storage of material or transport or labour or any other cause beyond the control of the Company.
No verbal representations or arrangements are recognized by the Company. A booking may only be deemed valid once the Hirer is in receipt of a booking confirmation from the Company. The Company will provide a booking confirmation subject to availability and on receipt of a fully completed booking form with a deposit from the Hirer. Should the Company not have availability then the deposit will be returned to the Customer.
Should the Hirer wish to terminate the contract then the following compensation rates will be charged to the Hirer by the Company.
100% of the Hire price for notice less than 14 days prior to the Hire period.
50% of the Hire price for notice between 14 and 28 days prior to the Hire period.
All deposits are non-refundable upon cancellation,
25. Throughout the period of hire the Hirer shall be responsible for the safe keeping of the equipment and shall be liable to the Company for all loss of or damage to the equipment howsoever caused.
26. The Hirer shall notify the Company of any loss of or damage to any equipment on hire within 48 hours of such loss or damage being sustained.
27. The Hirer shall not carry out or attempt to carry out any repairs to damaged equipment without the prior written
authority of the Company.
28. The Hirer shall pay to the Company all costs incurred by it in carrying out repairs to damaged equipment.
29. The Hirer shall pay to the Company the full cost of replacing any lost equipment or any equipment which in the
reasonable opinion of the Company is uneconomic to repair with new equipment of the same or similar specification to that equipment which has been lost or damaged.
30. During any period in respect of which the Hirer has not already paid to the Company the cost of hiring any equipment which shall be lost or damaged as mentioned above and until such time as payment shall be made to the Company pursuant to conditions 11 or 12 above the Hirer shall pay to the Company compensation for the loss of use of the equipment lost or damaged at a rate equivalent to charges currently made by the Company for the hire of such equipment.
31. Unless prior to the commencement of the period of hire the Company has received from the Hirer's insurers a
declaration in a form acceptable to the Company that the Hirer has arranged insurance to the satisfaction of the Company or if at any time the Company receives notification of the lapsing or variation of the Hirer's said insurance or fails to receive prompt and sufficient confirmation that such insurance remains in effect then the Company shall be entitled (but not obliged) to arrange insurance of the equipment for its full replacement value against all damage or loss consequential or otherwise including without prejudice to any payment of monies to the Company pursuant to conditions 28,29 and 30 above and also for Public Liability against claims made by third parties arising from use or mis-use of equipment for not less than 500,000 (sterling) and if the Company has not received the said declaration or if it receives notification of lapsing or variation of the insurance or fails to receive the prompt and sufficient confirmation as to the insurance remaining in effect as referred to above then in addition to all other sums payable by the Hirer to the Company there shall also be due and payable by the Hirer to the Company an additional sum of 12% of the total hire cost.
32. The Company will use its best endeavours to supply the hirer with the equipment ordered but where this is not possible the company will notify the Hirer as soon as possible with any alterations to the design and specifications of the equipment and where alteration is fundamental the Hirer may terminate this contract and any deposit paid will be refunded.
33. If the Company for any reason is unable to provide any equipment which is the subject of an agreement between the Company and the Hirer then the Company shall not be liable for any loss or consequential loss suffered by the Hirer as a result thereof.
34. The charges published in any of the Company's printed matter are for the guidance of the Hirers in estimating costs only and do not constitute an offer.
35. Payment of any monies payable to the Company in respect of any agreement between the Hirer and the Company shall be made to the Company no later than 7 days following the date on which the Company shall deliver an invoice to the Hirer (and such invoice shall be deemed to have been delivered to the Hirer on the day after which it is posted by ordinary first class post to the address of the Hirer as notified to the Company) provided the payment of any monies payable to the Company arising from any act or default on the part of the Hirer (other than payment of the charge for the hire of equipment or supply of services) shall be payable to the Company on demand and the Company reserves the right to charge the Hirer interest on any outstanding monies at 5% above the base rate of the HSBC Bank from time to time in force.
36. The hirer shall at all times fully indemnify the Company its employees servants and agents against all actions costs claims demands proceedings or liabilities arising from or in connection with equipment materials or any other services supplied to the Hirer by the Company.
PLEASE NOTE GOODS WILL NOT BE RELEASED UNTIL THE ABOVE TERMS HAVE BEEN AGREED.