A Temporary Event Notice (TEN) is required to carry out a licensable activity on unlicensed premises. If your venue already has a premises licence and additional one is not required.

For each event we handle all licensing requirements at no cost to our customer and provide fully trained personal license holders for all our bars. A license is usually only required in the case of 'paying' bars.